Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

DENVER - The Toronto Raptors will have newly-minted All-Star DeMar DeRozan in the line-up tonight when they open a western road

in Probepost 15.08.2019 04:30
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

DENVER - The Toronto Raptors will have newly-minted All-Star DeMar DeRozan in the line-up tonight when they open a western road trip against the Denver Nuggets. Christian Okoye Youth Jersey . The Raptors have DeRozan listed as questionable after he missed the last two games with an ankle and foot injury. Toronto also said that Amir Johnson (ankle) and Patrick Patterson (broken nose) will also play. After Fridays bout with the Nuggets, the Raps will visit the Portland Trail Blazers, Utah Jazz, Sacramento Kings and Los Angeles Clippers. They return to Toronto for two before the All-Star break. DeRozan was selected as a reserve for the game in New Orleans, and will be the Raptors first representative in the All-Star game since Chris Bosh in 2010. "It means a lot," acknowledged DeRozan, who missed the last two games with an ankle injury. "I continue to work hard. I wouldnt be here without my teammates. They helped me get here." Against the Magic, Kyle Lowry, who missed out on a spot on the East All-Star squad, scored 30 of his 33 points in the first and third quarters and the Raptors led wire-to-wire in a 98-83 win. Amir Johnson added 22 points and 11 rebounds and Jonas Valanciunas scored 14 with 15 boards for the Raptors, who have won four of five. The Nuggets continue to be an enigma. After a three-game losing streak, Denver won two in a row, but laid an egg Wednesday night when it kicked off a four- game homestand with a loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Al Jefferson pummeled the Nuggets with 35 points and 11 rebounds in the 101-98 loss. Randy Foye scored 33 points, Evan Fournier had 19 to go with six assists and Timofey Mozgov added 15 points and 14 rebounds for the Nuggets. Denver guard Ty Lawson missed the game with a strained left rotator cuff that he suffered in Sundays win over Sacramento. Lawsons replacement, Nate Robinson, was injured in the first quarter after a fall under the basket. He limped off the court and did not return. Lawson will not play, while Robinson suffered a sprained anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. Robinson has been ruled out of Fridays game, but theres no timetable as he awaits further evaluation. If Lawson cant go Friday, Foye will assume the point-guard duties. If Lawson is out long-term, that might signal the return of veteran Andre Miller, who has been away from the team since Jan. 2 for personal reasons. (Miller and head coach Brian Shaw got into a heated exchange on the court.) "Ive always said that I can coach any player that is willing to play and do whats best for the team overall," Shaw said. "If hes willing to do whats best for the team overall, Im willing to coach him. Ive said that before; Im saying it again." The Nuggets defeated the Raptors in Toronto on Dec. 1 and have won 16 of the last 19 meetings. Denver has taken nine straight over the Raps at the Pepsi Center. Christian Okoye Chiefs Jersey . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. Larry Johnson Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Tyrann-Mathieu-Elite-Jersey/ . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind.TORONTO -- Randy Carlyle wont watch HBOs "24/7" until the series is over. Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting. "Its not normal what were living right now," Carlyle said Friday. "These people are professional people, they try to make it as easy as possible. But its not easy to sit and give a team meeting and have a team meeting with a camera and a microphone. Its just not normal for us. Weve never had to do that." Its a whole new world the Leafs and Detroit Red Wings have been living in during the lead-up to the Winter Classic. Carlyle had his reservations about the intrusiveness of the process before the camera crew arrived, but he has also justified it as part of the deal that comes with being in Toronto. Working through it is the challenge. "Ive talked about white noise and Ive talked about distraction and this is just another one for us," Carlyle said. "Its hard in some ways to blame people for not paying attention to it or not being attached to it, but on the other hand, we have a job to do." A few players said they werent bothered by the HBO cameras after getting used to their presence earlier this month. "Theyre pretty good at hiding and staying in the background," defenceman Carl Gunnarsson said. Mecole Hardman Youth Jersey. Goaltender James Reimer agreed, pointing out that his job and those of his teammates arent affected nearly as much as Carlyles. "I think its, honestly, worse for the coaches," Reimer said. "For us we just kind of do what we normally do. I dont think it does disrupt too much, but I think when youre talking and giving the team whatever if its a pump-up message or just talking about the game and having the camera right in your kitchen, I think its honestly more awkward and harder for them than it is for us. "I know that if I had to talk to a team with a camera in my face, that would be more distracting." In addition to praising the professionalism of HBO employees, Carlyle said theyve respected his privacy when he requested it. "But its just not normal," he added. "Its not a normal everyday thing that were accustomed to, and it does take some getting used to." Unlike Carlyle, Reimer watched the first episode last week and enjoyed it. As for not helping Carlyle with his toaster dilemma, a talking point in the first episode, the Leafs goaltender didnt feel too badly about it. "I didnt know what to do, either," Reimer said. "I didnt know what was going on. It was above my education level." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: