Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Sergio-Aguero-Copa-America- Jersey/]Sergio Aguero Argentina Jersey[/ur

in Probepost 15.08.2019 04:30
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N. Sergio Aguero Argentina Jersey .C. - Jimmie Johnson believes NASCARs new championship format produced the correct champion and a Ryan Newman victory would have been tough to swallow for the sport.Johnson began the season as the six-time and defending champion, but he was eliminated from title contention in the revamped Chase for the Sprint Cup format. A 16-driver field was whittled down to four for Sundays finale, where Kevin Harvick beat Newman, Denny Hamlin and Joey Logano to claim his first title.I feel like Kevin winning was the right thing when you look at the winners and the dominant cars throughout the year, Johnson said Thursday.Harvick had to win the race to wrap up the title, and found himself in a late shootout with Newman for the victory. Newman, in his first season for Richard Childress Racing, advanced to the finale through consistency after a winless season.The Chase format this year was touted by NASCAR chairman Brian France as one that would put an emphasis on winning, and Harvick won three Chase races, including the final two. But, he nearly lost the title to Newman, who finished second in the finale. The highest-finishing driver Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway was guaranteed the title.Ryan had every right in the world to be the champion, the rules were laid out that way, said Johnson, who was eliminated after the second round, or the sixth of 10 races. But if (Newman) wins the championship, I think that would have been tough to swallow for the sport. Its not taking anything away from Childress or Ryan, they had an awesome year and collected a ton of points. Theres some danger for the sport with this format.Johnson said he discussed the new format with France at the start of the season. He believed, based on performance during the regular season, the finale should have been between Harvick, Team Penske drivers Logano and Brad Keselowski, and Jeff Gordon, his Hendrick Motorsports teammate. Those four drivers combined for 12 wins in the first 26 races, and eight wins in the 10 Chase races.But Gordon and Keselowski were both eliminated after the third round, and Gordon last week called on NASCAR to set a separate points system for the Chase drivers. Gordon felt it was unfair for the Chase drivers to be scored against the entire 43-car field, and they should only be scored against the Chase drivers.Still, drivers have praised the new elimination system, with Newman saying the intensity of the sport has gone through the roof, because of the Chase. The high stakes produced drama on and off the track, including a pair of brawls in in the final seven races.The system is fine. Its exciting. Every race is exciting, Hamlin said. Theres not been one boring race. This is the best thing thats happened to this sport in a really long time.But Johnson said attendance and television ratings are the true measure. Although attendance was improved at many tracks this season, TV ratings were flat. The 10-race Chase drew an average of 4.41 million viewers for ESPN/ABC, and a 2.7 rating. Last season drew an average of 4.5 million viewers and a 2.8 rating.We need to do something to drive the viewership up, said Johnson, who supports heat races capped by a final A main-style race slotted into a television window.Maybe we qualify on Saturday and thats televised, and then run some heat races and a feature on Sunday, in a four-hour time window, he said. It sticks to our roots, sticks with what weve always had and done, gives some natural pauses for the show for the social element at the track. I think that would be a pretty entertaining format. Lionel Messi Argentina Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. Lionel Messi Jersey .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Javier-Mascherano-Copa-America-Jersey/ . Rooneys latest piece of football genius lost in the furore which now stalks David Moyes, and the man who gave the Manchester United striker his start as a 16-year old at Goodison Park back in 2002.Notable players: Ron Francis (1981-1991), Kevin Dineen (1984-1997), Ray Ferraro (1984-1991), Pat Verbeek (1989-1995), Geoff Sanderson (1990-1997), Ulf Samuelsson (1984-1991), Dave Babych (1985-1991), Jeff ONeill (1995-1997), Gordie Howe (1979-1980)Best jersey: 1979 home jersey.(Image via Sports Illustrated) Worst jersey: The Whalers didnt wear many different looks, and the ones they did were all solid, so I cant really hate on any of them. Did you know?(Image via WhalersHockeyCards.com) Hockey analyst Pierre McGuire was the coach of the Hartford Whalers in 1993. He was 32 and was the youngest head coach in the NHL. He coached the team to a losing record and was fired in 1994. Players praised his firing. I recommend checking out this article on the whole situation.Did they have a goal song?Not only did they play Brass Bonanza, a song composed by musician Jack Say after they scored, but it was the teams official theme song. General manager Brian Burke actually canceled the use of the song in 1992 because he was embarrassed by it. It was reintroduced after he left the team.Worst trade:Fans were absolutely devastated when the Whalers traded Ron Francis, Ulf Samuelsson and Grant Jennings to the Pittsburgh Penguins in exchange for Jeff Parker, Zarley Zalapski and John Cullen. The Penguins would go on to win multiple Stanley Cups with that group while the Whalers would be mediocre for the rest of their existence. Best moustache: That would go to Gary Howatt, who had a beauty moustache. (Image via Faceoff.com)Best fight: While Jim McKenzie doesnt have the penalty minutes record for the Whalers (that belongs to Torrie Robertson at 1368) he sure knew how to drop the gloves. Mascot: Pucky The Whale(Markwilland.com) Which celebrity currently reps their gear? Snoop Dogg recently wore a Whalers sweater during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Last game: April 13th, 1997. 2-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning.Last goal: Kevin Dineen assisted by Geoff Sanderson and Andrew Cassels. Captain: Kevin DineenWatch the final game in its entirety.Why the move?Owner Peter Karmanos moved the team after the Whalers were unable to sell enough tickets and he was unable to get a new arena. A new deal was almost reached, but it soon fell apart and the team was moved. Relocated: The team was moved to Carolina and they were renamed as the Hurricanes. What does a former player have to say?Jeff ONeill(Image via Shoebox Legends)What was it like to play in Hartford?For me it was awesome, I was drafted in Hartford by Hartford. Nicolas Otamendi Argentina Jersey. In training camp I had the opportunity to live with Gordie Howes son Marty, and he kind of took me in. I was new to the National Hockey League and I was pretty much happy wherever I was. It was disappointing though because after my first-year there was already talk of leaving Hartford. It wasnt that tough for me because I couldnt build that relationship in town where I had connections or friends so it was good while it lasted but Raleigh was pretty fun place too. Was the transition tough?Like I said, a guy like Kevin Dineen who was Mr. Hartford Whaler, and the guys who had been there for a while, the trainers and people who were local, it was awfully difficult for them because they had roots put down and they had kids in school and they were part of a diehard Whalers nation that bled green and blue but everyone kind of picked up and went to Raleigh and made it work. Aside from the draft whats one of your fondest memories of Hartford?Unfortunately it was probably the last game. It was special to see all the fans and the way they supported the team and came out. Unfortunately the building wasnt packed like that enough and thats ultimately why the team left that city. Its a weird market because there is Rangers fans and Boston Bruins fans all around that area and there didnt seem to be enough of those diehard Whaler fans but Ill always remember that last game: Paying respect to Kevin Dineen and some of the longtime trainers, Chuck Kaiton, Skip Cunningham and guys like that whove been there a long time.Was it hard playing in front half-packed arenas?I did it for a lot of my career and it was a difficult thing to do. The common cliché that was tossed around the locker room was that we have to make our own excitement tonight because there is not people banging on the glass and being loud and obnoxious and creating momentum out there. I almost got used to it because when I came out to Carolina there was bare crowds for the first three or four years, so its a difficult thing to do, especially when you go to markets like Montreal or Toronto where the building is packed; its frustrating because you dont really get that sense that youre in the NHL. Previous #TBTsAtlanta Thrashers(Stats and info from Hockeydb and The Sports E-Cyclopedia) ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: