Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

SPARTANBURG, S. [url=http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Craig-smith-predators-jersey/] Craig Smith Predators Jersey[/url] .C. -

in Probepost 21.08.2019 08:55
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

SPARTANBURG, S. Craig Smith Predators Jersey .C. - Convicted Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy said he wants to remain with the Carolina Panthers beyond this season. Hardy addressed the media before Sundays practice but refused to answer specific questions about his recent conviction on two domestic violence charges except to say, "I hate that I have distracted my team." Hardy, the teams franchise player, was convicted this month of assaulting a female and communicating threats and sentenced to a 60-day suspended jail sentence and 18 months probation following a May 13 incident in which he attacked his ex-girlfriend in his apartment. Hardy is appealing the conviction. When asked directly and indirectly about his conviction, Hardy replied on six different occasions "I cant answer that question." Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman last week refused to discuss how the conviction might impact Hardys long-term future with the team. Gettleman would only say Hardy is under contract for one season. Gettleman had briefly considered a long-term contract for Hardy earlier this off-season, but eventually made him the teams franchise player. Hardy quickly signed the one-year tender in March, paying him $13.1 million for one season. Hardy said he was glad to sign the tender. "Its awesome," Hardy said. "I get to stay another year and hang out with my guys and play some football. Nothing really wrong with that." Hardy said his goal is to re-sign with Carolina at some point. "I love this place," Hardy said. "This is a great atmosphere. I love the ownership (and) my teammates. I have had a great five years here." Hardy, entering his fifth NFL season, tied a franchise-record with 15 sacks last season and has 26 over the past two seasons as a starter. Hardy is clearly hoping his on-field success outweighs the negative publicity he created off the field. Asked if he thinks he will remain in Carolina long term, Hardy said, "We will see. Play a good season and hopefully when you talk to Mr. Gettleman you can convince him to keep me." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Dante Fabbro Predators Jersey . Hernandez (3-0) struck out 11 and shut down Oakland for the second time in a week, becoming the first Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games of a season. With the usual "Kings Court" for Hernandez home starts expanded to a "Supreme Court" encompassing the entire stadium with yellow shirts and "K" cards, Hernandez gave up four hits in the 28th double-digit strikeout game of his career. Dan Hamhuis Predators Jersey . The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Dan-hamhuis-predators-jersey/ . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Charlotte Hornets are going all out to sign restricted free agent Gordon Hayward. The Hornets have agreed on a maximum offer sheet with Hayward that would pay the small forward $63 million over the next four years, a person close to with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday. The Utah Jazz would have three days to match the deal once Hayward officially signs. The person commented to the AP on condition of anonymity because Hayward cant officially sign the offer sheet until Thursday when the league lifts its moratorium on signing free agents. The Charlotte Observer was the first to report the news. Williams spent the last two seasons with Utah after six years with the Atlanta Hawks. He started 50 games last season for the Jazz and averaged 9.1 points and 5.1 rebounds. The person also said the Hornets have spoken to representatives for free agents Marvin Williams and Brian Roberts and will meet with them later this week. Williams would give the Hornets another option at forward and Roberts would fill the backup point guard spot behind Kemba Walker. Its unclear at this point if the Jazz would match the offer to keep Hayward or consider a sign-and-trade with Charlotte. Hayward, who visited with the Hornets this week, averaged 16.2 points, 5.1 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 1.4 steals last season for Utah. Hayward has spent all four seasons in the NBA with the Jazz. He shot 41.3 per cent from the field and 30 per cent from 3--point range in 77 starts. Juuse Saros Predators Jersey. Haywards offensive production has increased with each season in the league, going from 5.4 points per game as a rookie to 11.8 in 2011 and 14.1 in 2012. If the Hornets are able to land Hayward, its unclear what that might mean for small forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist or shooting guard Gerald Henderson. The 6-foot-8, 220-pound Hayward is capable of playing both positions. Kidd-Gilchrist, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, is considered a strong defender but trying to revamp a hitch in his jump shot. Henderson hasnt emerged as a dominant shooter as the team hoped when they signed him to a three-year, $18 million contract extension last year. The Hornets are high on small forward Jeff Taylor, their second-round pick in 2012, who is coming off a torn Achilles tendon. Hayward played his first three seasons in the league with centre Al Jefferson, who became the focal point of Charlottes offence last year and earned third-team All-NBA honours. After a slow start in free agency, the Hornets are picking up the pace. The 6-foot-9, 237-pound Williams, the No. 2 pick in the 2005 draft, played at North Carolina where he helped the Tar Heels win a national championship as a freshman and could be a backup option if they dont land Hayward. Roberts has spent the past two seasons with New Orleans. He started 42 games last season averaging 9.4 points and 3.3 assists while shooting 94 per cent from the free-throw line. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: