Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

Oklahoma City Thunder• Western Conference #2 seed | Season record: 59-23BACKDROP: As my buddy Jezmund refers to him, Kevin Duran

in Probepost 24.08.2019 02:30
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

Oklahoma City Thunder• Western Conference #2 seed | Season record: 59-23BACKDROP: As my buddy Jezmund refers to him, Kevin Durant is my business card. Kerryon Johnson Jersey . He is the face of the Thunder and has been since they made the move from Seattle six seasons ago. When I first glimpsed Kevin Durant play for the Texas Longhorns, I, and others blessed with the gift of sight, knew he was a superstar. He was to become my new Dominique Wilkins, AKA The Guy I Pinned My Hopes On. While on my stag in Las Vegas, I met Kevin in a library (picture attached). At the same literary function, Lebron James, just a few days removed from The Decision, had dined at the table next to mine, and was now watching an underpaid busboy zipline above the, oh, lets say microfiche, in a freshly minted Miami #6 jersey, while Durant roamed the room without entourage, looking like the worlds tallest Abercrombie salesman. I felt comfortable in my choice of next generation icons.CURRENT TEAM: Durant, the newly crowned MVP of the league, is unquestionably the face of the franchise according to everyone not named Russell Westbrook. Born without a brake pedal or a conscience, Russell likes to shoot the rock. These two alpha dogs have had difficulty meshing when it counts most, suffering five game dispatches the past three seasons, including 2012s Finals loss to Miami. Unlike the ongoing question which arises every postseason— "Why isnt the ball in KDs hands?"—now the team has a more desperate problem. Third banana, Serge Ibaka, a superstar in his own right as a two time 1st Team All Defender is out for the remainder of the playoffs. Expect gritty play from Steven Adams and Nick Collison, but it will be hard sledding against Tim Duncan to overcome losing the best shot blocker in the game.WHY ROOT FOR THEM: Beyond the sky-high likeability factor of Durantula, you may not want to root against a team that seems to have this years lucky streak on its side. Despite Ibakas injury, a ton has gone right for OKC in surprising ways this postseason, and perhaps after years of being labeled with the "next great team" status, the lords of basketball have decided for the breaks to go to tornado country. The Thunder were handed a gift when Zach Randolph was suspended for the final game of the Memphis series (a terrible decision by the league—if this was 1990, he may not have even been called for a foul). Then there was the bizarrely botched officiating at the end of Game 5 versus the Clippers, which effectively handed the game to OKC, and shifted the tide in the series. Do you really want to bet against the team with the best sixth man since James Harden? (That sixth man being the officiating crew.)Indiana Pacers• Eastern Conference #1 seed | Season record: 56-26BACKDROP: The state of Indiana is synonymous with basketball, even if the pro team has never won a title. Gene Hackman and his Hoosiers. Bobby Knight and his temper. Larry Bird and his hair. But the Pacers havent had a compelling national brand since Reggie Miller exchanged pleasantries with a courtside Spike Lee. Last year, for the first time without Reggie on the roster, the Pacers emerged under Paul George as a genuine force, making the Eastern Conference Finals, where they would lose to Miami in a slug-it-out seven game affair. They knew they were young and they were close. By mid-January of this year, they were the best team on the planet. Then something happened...CURRENT TEAM: The Trade. Before Larry Legend swapped the once face of the franchise, Danny Granger, for the overrated Evan Turner, the Pacers had the leagues best record at 42-13. After the trade, 14-13. They acquired Turner because bench play was the teams undoing in 2013 and making moves to strengthen it were necessary and advised. But whether it was the fault of Turner or other personalities in the locker room, the team unraveled (Turner and fellow Pacer, and known irritant, Lance "Born Ready" Stephenson, engaged in a fist fight last month, marking a nadir in the teams descent). Defence, the hallmark of the team, suddenly faltered. The offence stalled. Only recently has David West emerged as the emotional leader, and the team has clawed its way against lesser Eastern Conference opponents to the third round. Cue the rematch.(Sidenote: Top picks Lebron James, Tim Duncan, and near top picks Durant, Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, etc., havent been the signature of these Pacers. Indiana hasnt selected above the #10 spot since George McCloud in 1989. Evan Turner, selected second overall by the 76ers, was the teams first foray into the top of the draft in many years. Paul George was taken at 10, Hibbert at 17. West, 18. Stephenson, 40. Scola, 56. I havent worked out this theory entirely, but I think Turners draft slot impacted the Pacers internal harmony.)WHY ROOT FOR THEM: Because you want to join me in rooting for the current member of "Team 29". You may never tack a picture of David West up on your wall, but you can still look yourself in the mirror with pride after rooting for him. The same cannot be said for Dwyane Wade.Miami Heat• Eastern Conference #2 seed | Season record: 54-28BACKDROP: Sadly, it is possible that one day we will argue over whether The King, blessed be He, correctly predicted winning seven or eight titles. Ugh. The Heat. Two-time defending champs. Three-time finalists. All time cocky bastards. The road team, but still heavy favourites to win the series. Further proof that the city of Miami is the Cosmo Kramer of the sports world—falling ass backwards into success. The fans ignore their losing teams, barely support their winning teams, and they still win championships (even the Florida Panthers have played for a Stanley Cup more recently than the Maple Leafs).CURRENT TEAM: Lebron James and fourteen other people paid to play (and often witness) basketball near Lebron James. As the lone quasi-big market team left among the final four, Im certain Adam Silver and the NBA brass (read: broadcasters) want to see the Heat in the Finals (read into that however you like, scholars of NBA officiating). This Heat team isnt as deep as seasons past, but in the final year of guaranteed contracts for the infamous Big 3, they still have plenty of firepower, as their solitary playoff loss attests.WHY ROOT FOR THEM: When you watch Die Hard, you root for Hans Gruber to get back his detonators. If an elderly man slips into a silt-soaked puddle, you chuckle. While others cheer for the upstart Rocky Balboa, you find yourself more of an Apollo Creed booster. You are reading this on a Samsung Galaxy. You thought Bambis mother had it coming. Welcome to your Miami Heat years.Gallays Poll #10Q: Who will you be rooting for?(A) San Antonio. Because a fifth championship would cement them for all time.(B) Oklahoma City. Because Kevin Durant was the MVP for a reason.(C) Indiana. Because Larry Legend is due for a return to the winners podium.(D) Miami. Because I need something to do when Im not kicking kittens. Darius Slay Jr Lions Jersey . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. T.J. Hockenson Lions Jersey . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Darius-Slay-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=889 . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. CHICAGO -- After another dominating performance, nothing could wipe the smile from Joakim Noahs face. Noah had 21 points and 16 rebounds, Carlos Boozer added 15 points and 13 boards, and the Chicago Bulls beat the Philadelphia 76ers 103-78 on Saturday night. "I havent felt healthy like this in a long time. My feet dont hurt, my bodys feeling good," Noah said. "I put in a lot of work in the summertime. The third day of camp I got hurt (strained groin). It was an unfortunate setback, but now Im feeling like its all coming together." Noah extended his streak of double-digit rebound games to 12, the longest stretch of his career. The duos powerful performance was awfully similar to the teams last meeting at the United Center, when Noah posted a triple-double and combined with Boozer for 44 points and 33 rebounds on Feb. 28, 2013. "You cant play any better than (Noah is) playing right now, in every aspect of the game," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "The defence has been there all season, the rebounding off the charts, but the playmaking, the quick decisions, the multiple effort . it sets the tone for the team." Chicago (19-20) has won seven of nine games in 2014. The Bulls led by as many as 36, their largest lead this season. D.J. Augustin scored nine points and dished out seven assists in the pivotal second quarter, in which Chicago extended its lead from five to 20. He finished with 19 points and eight assists. Only three 76ers scored in double digits, Thaddeus Young leading the way with 12 points. James Anderson had 11 points and seven rebounds for Philadelphia (13-27), which has dropped six of seven. Augustin brought the fans to their feet two minutes into the second when he threaded a cross-court bounce pass to Jimmy Butler, who finished strong with a thunderous slam. Augustin later fed Noah on a two-handed dunk in transition to cap the dominating quarter. Noah and Augustin combined to make eight of 10 shots in the second period, outscoring Philadelphia 17-12. Augustin has been a spark since the Bulls signed him on Dec. 13. The 26-year-old is averaging 11.5 points with Chicago and has led the team in assists 11 times. The Bulls are 11-8 with Augustin on the roster, and 7-2 in 2014 -- their only two losses coming to the Washington Wizards within the last six days. "Im just going out there, playing freely, doing whatever Coach needs mme to do, whatever my teammates need me to do," Augustin said. Darius Slay Jr Womens Jersey. "Basically, just trying to get them the ball, trying to get them open. At the same time, Coach wanted me to look (to score) for myself." The 76ers missed all 11 3-point attempts in the first half and committed 17 total turnovers. Philadelphia shot 35.1 per cent from the floor (10.5 per cent from 3-point range) and has turned the ball over 64 times in its last three games. "(The Bulls) play really good defence," 76ers coach Brett Brown said. "In general we struggled finding ways to play freely, to get out in the open court, and the physicality of the game wore us down." The Bulls have won nine of their last 10 regular-season games against the 76ers, who rallied from 20 points down on Nov. 2 to halt a five-game skid against Chicago in a 107-104 victory in Philadelphia. There would be no comeback this time. Spencer Hawes, who averaged 19 points and 13 rebounds in his last two games against Chicago, was largely ineffective. The 7-foot-1 centre had nine points and six rebounds. Michael Carter-Williams scored 10 points and dished out five assists. He had 26 and 11 in the November meeting. "Thats how it goes," Hawes said. "You go through stretches like that, and who knows, the next two or three games maybe we come out and cant miss. Its a long season." Philadelphia guard Tony Wroten sprained his right ankle in the second quarter when he stepped on Nazr Mohammeds foot awkwardly, staying on the ground for a couple minutes. He limped off the court gingerly with the help of his teammates and did not return. Brown couldnt give a timetable after the game, but said "it looked bad." Notes: The Bulls agreed to trade point guard Marquis Teague to the Brooklyn Nets for F Tornike Shengelia, a person with knowledge of the deal said Saturday. Teague was dressed but did not play. "Marquis is a good, young player. Hes had some good moments," Thibodeau said. "Hes had some moments that he can obviously do better, but thats to be expected. When you come into this league as young as he is, thats what youre going to get. Hes much further along today than he was when he was first drafted." ... Philadelphia F/C Lavoy Allen (left knee) scored six points in 15 minutes, playing for the first time since Jan. 7. He had missed four games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: