Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

Jarryd Hayne is giving up his NFL career in a bid to represent Fiji in the Olympic Games Rugby Sevens tournament. [url=http://ww

in Probepost 27.08.2019 04:48
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

Jarryd Hayne is giving up his NFL career in a bid to represent Fiji in the Olympic Games Rugby Sevens tournament. Elgin Baylor Lakers Jersey . Hayne was a successful rugby league player in Australia, winning 12 Test caps, before making a move to the United States and joining the San Francisco 49ers as a running back and special teams player.But the 28-year-old could not force himself into a regular role last season, gaining 52 yards on 17 carries, making six catches and returning eight punts in his eight games. He started one game in the absence of injured starter Carlos Hyde. The support and understanding from the 49ers organisation was unbelievable when I let them know about my decision to pursue another dream, said Hayne, whose father is Fijian.The past 12 months with the San Francisco 49ers have been absolutely incredible. I could not have predicted how far I have come as an NFL player.To not only be able to play in a game, but also say that I started a game in the NFL is something that I will remember for a lifetime.I am retiring from the NFL because the Fiji Rugby Sevens team reached out to me about the opportunity to join the team for the upcoming Olympics, and I simply could not pass that chance up. The Olympics has been something I have admired since I was a little boy, and it is an opportunity I feel very similar to me joining the NFL. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Jerry West Lakers Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season. Rajon Rondo Lakers Jersey . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night. http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Kyle-Kuzma-Lakers-Jersey/ . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct.Vancouver, BC (SportsNetwork.com) - Vancouver Canucks forward Jannik Hansen collapsed on the bench during the second period of Saturdays game against the Calgary Flames and had to be helped to the locker room. Canucks coach Willie Desjardins said after the game that Hansen was evaluated at the hospital and appeared better. I dont think theres going to be a problem, said Desjardins. Everything looks good. Shortly after taking a hit from Calgarys Dennis Wideman, Hansen skated to the Vancouver bench and remained hunched over. Robert Horry Lakers Jersey. . He appeared to go limp as his teammates helped and quickly banged their sticks on the boards for the officials to stop play. Medical personnel rushed to Hansens aid and helped him into the locker room. Its concerning, Desjardins added. He seemed like he couldnt get his breath there. He kind of went down. When that happens its not usual, so youre concerned. But everythings checked out at the hospital and everything is fine. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: