Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

SAN DIEGO - San Diego Padres outfielder Seth Smith signed a $13 million contract extension through 2016 after being told by owne

in Probepost 27.08.2019 04:49
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO - San Diego Padres outfielder Seth Smith signed a $13 million contract extension through 2016 after being told by ownership that it is committed to winning. Atlanta Braves Jerseys . The deal was announced before Wednesdays game against Cincinnati. It had been in the works since before general manager Josh Byrnes was fired on June 22 and it came together in the last few days. Smith will make $6 million in 2015 and $6.75 million in 2016. The Padres hold a $7 million option in 2017, or a $250,000 buyout. Smith is making $4.5 million this year. He was obtained in an off-season trade with Oakland. The Padres started the day in third place in the NL West at 37-47, 10 1/2 games behind San Francisco. The Padres havent had a winning season since 2010, when they won 90 games and still missed the playoffs. Since then San Diego has had seasons with 91, 86 and 86 losses. Theyre on their third ownership group since 2009 and the new general manager will be the third since Kevin Towers was fired late in the 2009 season. "I wouldnt have signed if i didnt think we could win now," Smith said. "I think this season has been tough but theres still a lot of season left, theres still a lot of good players here. "Ive been to the playoffs four times and all four times no one thought any of the teams would make the playoffs," added Smith, who reached the post-season twice with Colorado and twice with Oakland. "Ownerships committed to winning and thats what Im all about. That was my first question: Are we going to try to win and try to win now? And the answer was. Yes. So I was like, Im in. Assistant GM A.J. Hinch said talks were "tricky" because of Byrnes firing, but added that Smiths desire to stay with San Diego and ownerships commitment helped overcome that. Hinch is one of three people running the "office of the GM" until the Padres hire a replacement for Byrnes. Julio Teheran Braves Jersey . Lexie Lou earned a commanding 4 1/2-length win Sunday in the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks. Kevin Gausman Jersey . -- Without Carey Price, the run for a first Stanley Cup in 21 years got steeper and longer for the Montreal Canadiens. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/julio-teheran-braves-jersey/ .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6.ATHENS, Ga. - A Georgia Tech student accused of hacking the University of Georgias online calendar and posting a message stoking the schools football rivalry has been indicted.The Athens Banner-Herald reported Tuesday (http://bit.ly/1rxPS2p ) that 21-year-old Ryan Gregory Pickren is charged with computer trespassing for allegedly posting a calendar entry days before the Georgia-Georgia Tech game.The newspaper reports the entry ffor noon on Nov. Phil Niekro Jersey. 29. Georgia Tech beat Georgia 30-24 in Athens in overtime. UGA Vice-President for Public Affairs told the newspaper the listing was quickly discovered and removed.UGA police submitted evidence to an Athens-Clarke County grand jury. Pickren surrendered Dec. 22 and was released after posting $5,000 bond.Its unclear if Pickren has an attorney. A phone number for him could not be located. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: