Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

WATERLOO, Ont. [url=http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/brett-hull-jersey/]Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey[/url] . -- Michelle Wi

in Probepost 07.09.2019 09:33
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

WATERLOO, Ont. Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey . -- Michelle Wie had to think her 6-under-par 65 would hold up despite a strong wind whipping through Grey Silo Golf Course. It should have been enough, until defending champion Hee Young Park caught fire. The South Korean made her move over the last 10 holes, draining four birdies to match Wies score after Thursdays first round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic. Wie, who matched her lowest round of the season, birdied three of the last four holes including an eight-foot downhill putt on No. 18. She said she had the same mindset as last season -- getting out of the gate with a good score in case other golfers continued to go low at Grey Silo. "Thats definitely what I thought today," said Wie, who was off the course before Park started her round. "I was early off and I wanted to just make a lot of birdies early on, especially with 26 under winning it last year, its definitely one of those golf courses where you may have to keep making birdies. I went 6 under today and its not enough. I have to keep making birdies for the rest of the weekend. I still have my work cut out for me." Park, who equalled her opening round score last year when she won with the second lowest score in LPGA history at 26 under, said she surprised herself by grabbing a share of the lead. "I didnt really expect to play well today, because last year and this year pretty different golf conditions -- this year more wet and not firm," Park said. "We played a month earlier than last year, so it was a more windier course condition. We didnt care about other players playing well or not, just one by one shot playing." Park laughed when asked if she could equal her score from last year. "I hope so. Today I was a bit lucky. I didnt really miss my second shots so that I hit the green and had a lot of chance to birdie putt. Also, I tried to put it so I had some uphill easier putts rather than hit it too aggressive downhill." The twosome were one shot better than Chinas Shanshan Feng and two shots ahead of Chinas Xi Yu Lin and Christie Kerr of the U.S. at 4 under. After the top five, 12 players were tied at 3 under. For the first time in three years at the tournament the wind factored into the scoring, as only five players shot better than 3-under par in the first round. Last year, 22 players opened with lower scores. Wie was a measure of consistency though on the day with seven birdies, despite some whipping wind, with her only blemish coming with a bogey on No. 9. "I was consistent and I felt that I judged the wind pretty well today," Wie said. "Tuesday practice round was a lot windier, so I think that was very helpful." Feng had a strong round with five birdies, but she wasnt able to match the leaders down the stretch. "Well, this course is normally a birdie course, so everybodys going to make a lot of birdies," Feng said. "Today, I think the wind picked up a little, so the course was playing longer. I miss a lot of birdie putts, but I stayed patient and I think that was the key." Even though most of last years field had some ridiculously low scores, Feng missed the cut by one. Though she scrambled at times in the first round, biding her time was the key to shooting a low score. "This year here Im not giving myself any pressure. Make it and make it. If I dont make it, its still OK." It was a tough day for the worlds top three players. Top-ranked Stacy Lewis and No. 2 Inbee Park finished at 2-under par, and Lydia Ko, sitting in third in the rankings, came in at 1 over. Sixteen-year-old Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., was the leader among Canadians at 1-under 70. Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., and Jennifer Kirby of Paris, Ont., were at even-par 70, while Charlottetowns Lorie Kane, Erica Rivard of Tecumseh, Ont., and Alena Sharp of Hamilton were at 2-over 73. Maude-Aimee Leblanc of Sherbrooke, Que., finished at 3-over 74, while Torontos Rebecca Lee-Bentham and Nicole Vandermade of Brantford, Ont., shot 4-over 75. Henderson also found the wind to be a factor during her round. she finished tied for 35th last year at 10 under. "Its tough with all the wind out there. Its strong and you have to be really careful in club selection and everything," said Henderson, who finished tied for 35th last year at 10 under. "First goal is to make the cut and 1 under, hopefully, will put me in a good position going into tomorrow." Henderson admitted she is a different golfer than she was two years ago in her first LPGA event. "When I was 14 playing the Canadian Open I was definitely a little scared mouse, thats for sure, but Im definitely a lot more comfortable and my game is a lot better, which really helps." Sergei Fedorov Jersey . Following the Ford Womens World Curling Championship gold medal match that attracted record-breaking audiences to TSN, the networks exclusive live coverage of the tournament begins Saturday at 7am et/4am pt with Canadas opening draw against Denmark. Chris Chelios Jersey . -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/sergei-fedorov-jersey/ . Atletico Madrid made it three wins from three thanks to a double from in-form striker Diego Costa in a 3-0 victory at Austria Vienna, leaving the Spanish side on the brink of the last 16 already to continue its brilliant start to the season. CHICAGO -- The Chicago Blackhawks helped their coach reach another milestone by putting forth the kind of buttoned-down, hard-nosed effort Joel Quenneville admires. But it came with quite a price -- an injury to leading scorer Patrick Kane that is expected to sideline the star forward for about three weeks. Corey Crawford stopped 23 shots for his second shutout this season, backstopping the Blackhawks to a physical 4-0 victory over the St. Louis Blues on Wednesday night that gave Quenneville his 700th NHL win. "Ill take any kind of win, but I certainly liked everything about how we went about tonights game," Quenneville said. "It was a real solid team victory for us, something weve been trying to do against these guys all year." It was a costly victory, though. Kane left the game at 7:56 of the second period, favouring his left leg as he headed to the dressing room following a collision with Brenden Morrow. Kane is expected to miss about three weeks with a lower-body injury, Quenneville said. "Hes a special player," Quenneville said. "Well work our way through this. Its a huge loss for us." Duncan Keith, Andrew Shaw, Marcus Kruger and Ben Smith scored as Chicago ended the league-leading Blues nine-game point streak (8-0-1) and dealt St. Louis its first regulation loss against a Central Division opponent this season. The Blues entered 20-0-2 against division foes and hadnt lost in regulation since a 1-0 defeat at Anaheim on Feb. 28. Quenneville, who previously guided St. Louis and Colorado, has the most wins of any active NHL coach and ranks third all-time behind Al Arbour and Scotty Bowman, now the Blackhawks senior adviser of hockey operations. Crawford earned his 10th career shutout in Chicagos first win against the Blues this season after three losses. After St. Louis set the tone early, the Blackhawks regrouped, pushed back and took charge for the remainder of the game. "Tonight we knew was going to be a tough matchup," Crawford said. "It was physical -- it seems like its always physical against these guys. It felt like a playoff atmosphere." Kane, who has 29 goals and 40 assists, set up Keiths oppening goal. Jonathan Ericsson Red Wings Jersey. His loss tempered one of Chicagos biggest victories this season. "He brings so many things to the table offensively for us," Keith said. "When you have a guy like that out with an injury, you have to look at the positives from it." St. Louis goalie Ryan Miller lost in regulation for the first time since joining the Blues following a trade from Buffalo on Feb. 28. Miller, now 7-1-1 with St. Louis, was replaced by Brian Elliott at 7:58 of the third period after allowing four goals on 27 shots. "We let him out to dry," Blues captain David Backes said. "We could have had three goalies in there on some of them. We just didnt play well in front of him." St. Louis needs one win to clinch a playoff spot for the 38th time in franchise history. But on Wednesday, the Blues got shut down after a solid start. "The first 10 minutes we were really good," coach Ken Hitchcock said. "Then they dialed it up and we started reacting and they took it to us. A good wake-up call." The win moved Chicago one point ahead of Colorado for second in the Central Division and fourth in the Western Conference. The Blackhawks have struggled this season against their top rivals in the Central. Chicago entered Wednesdays game with only one win and five points in eight games against St. Louis and Colorado. Keith scored the only goal in a physical first period on a power play with 58 seconds left. The play got tighter and grittier in the second, and Chicago took a 2-0 lead thanks to Shaws goal on a deflection with 4:25 left in the period. Kruger and Smith scored 2:15 apart in the third period to ice it for Chicago. Notes: Blackhawks C Michal Handzus played in his 1,000th NHL game and was honoured in a pregame ceremony. ... St. Louis RW Vladimir Tarasenko underwent surgery for a right hand injury sustained last Saturday at Nashville in the final minute of the game. He will be re-evaluated in six weeks. ... Blues RW T.J. Oshie returned to the lineup after missing one game for the birth of his first child. ... Chicago LW Brandon Saad sat out his second game with an upper-body injury and is day to day. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: