Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

MOBILE, Ala. [url=http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-OG-Anunoby-Jersey/]OG Anunoby Jersey[/url] . -- Catriona Matthew rem

in Probepost 11.09.2019 02:48
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

MOBILE, Ala. OG Anunoby Jersey . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. The 44-year-old Matthew had a 5-under 67 to reach 13-under 131 on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Crossings Course. The 18-year-old Hull also shot 67. Matthew had six birdies and a bogey -- on the par-4 ninth -- in her afternoon round. "I played actually probably pretty well today," said Matthew, who opened with a 64 on Thursday. "I hit 17 greens, so I gave myself a lot of chances. I didnt hole many on the front nine, but then the putter got going a little bit on the back nine." The Scot won the last of her four LPGA Tour titles in 2011. "Obviously, theres still 36 holes to go," Matthew said. "If its anything like the first two days, were going to have to keep making birdies." Hull also dropped a stroke on No. 9, her final hole of the day. The English player birdied Nos. 6-8 and had five birdies in a seven-hole stretch before closing with her lone bogey of the week. "Hitting it pretty straight," Hull said. "Hit my irons good and holing some good putts. Missing a few putts, but youre always going to miss a few putts when youre playing well. But Im just excited about this golf course. I quite like it." Hull won a Ladies European Tour event in Morocco in March a week before her 18th birthday. She closed with a 9-under 62 and won on the first hole of a playoff. The teen is comfortable in the warm conditions in Mobile. "The weathers been pretty hot, but I quite like it," Hull said. "I think its a great place and its very green and a bit different than I expected. The trees are a lot different, but I enjoy it a lot." Anna Nordqvist, Jessica Korda and Hee Young Park were 10 under. Nordqvist, the winner in Thailand and Carlsbad, had a 66. Korda, the Bahamas champion, shot 67, and Park had a 66. "I got the ball close and was able to kind of make a couple putts on my front nine, which was the back nine," Korda said "Hopefully, I can keep that momentum going." Park, playing alongside Matthew, eagled the par-5 16th for the second straight day. Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson and Jenny Shin were 9 under. Thompson had a 65, and Shin shot 68. Second-ranked Stacy Lewis, No. 4 Suzann Pettersen and three-time Mobile winner Se Ri Park topped the group at 8 under. Lewis, the 2012 champion who won the North Texas LPGA Shootout three weeks ago, matched Pettersen with a 70. Pak, the 2010 winner who also won the Tournament of Champions at the course in 2001 and 2002, had a 69. Michelle Wie, the winner in Hawaii, was 7 under. She followed her opening 71 with a 66. Top-ranked Inbee Park missed the cut with rounds of 74 and 76, ending her cuts streak at 22. She had 34 putts in the second round and played her final nine in 4-over 40. The South Korean star is winless in nine tour starts this season after sweeping the first three majors last year and finishing the season with six victories. She last missed a cut last May in the Bahamas. Serge Ibaka Jersey .com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. Toronto Raptors Jerseys .Y. -- The Detroit Red Wings had just enough time to salvage a point. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-Patrick-McCaw-Jersey/ . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The buzz is back in Charlotte. Bobcats owner Michael Jordan unveiled the new brand identity the Charlotte Hornets will use after this season. Jordan introduced the teams primary new logo and word mark -- as well as eight alternatives -- during a halftime ceremony Saturday night, saying "You guys asked and we delivered." The primary logo features the purple and teal formerly used by the Charlotte Hornets from 1988-2002 with a more aggressive-looking hornet with piercing eyes, a raised antennae, larger wings and pointed stinger. In the logo is a basketball that doubles as the hornets body with the Hornets wood mark written across it. The Bobcats officially become the Hornets the day after their final game this season. "Tonight is a special night," Jordan said. The event featured former Muggsy Bogues, Rex Chapman, Dell Curry and Kelly Tripucka, all former NBA players who played for the Hornets in Charlotte, as well as a video display with the new logo. Jordan received permission from the NBA board of directors this year to change the teams name after New Orleans owner Tom Benson vacated the name in favour of the Pelicans. The Hornets were located in Charlotte from 1988-2002 before then-owner George Shinn moved the team to New Orleans. On the video presentation at halftime, the voiceover began by saying "What once was lost has been willed by you to be found. The legend is our new legacy. Get ready for the buzz to return. Our city. Our colours. Our name. Were alll coming home. Jodie Meeks Jersey. " The new images can be seen at www.backbuzzcity.com. The merchandise featuring the new Hornets brand identity will be available for purchase at the Bobcats team store on Jan. 18. Bobcats COO Fred Whitfield said the team began conducting a Harris interactive poll to seek a name change shortly after Jordan became the teams majority owner in 2010. Whitfield said there was an enormous amount of time put into the decision to change the name, as well as the logos. "As we looked at the old logo, we realized we had to refresh it but respect the legacy that was here," Whitfield said "Theres more fierceness in the face of this Hornet. And they are very protective of their territory, which is what we want this team to be about." The Hornets also announced that "Hugo" will officially return to Buzz City as the teams mascot. "The players were beloved as was the mascot," Whitfield said. "So were all thrilled to bring Hugo back." Bobcats chief marketing office Pete Guelli said Jordan was very involved in the name change decision. "As with any owner, he wanted to be in the process," Guelli said. "And he did know a little bit more than most. But it really was a collaborative effort. He was part of the team that made a decision on which way to go." Guelli said the new brand identity logo design was collaborative effort between the Bobcats, Nike (Jordan Brand) and the NBAs Global merchandising group. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: