Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

DENVER -- Jonas Gustavsson stopped just about everything, including the Colorado Avalanches six-game winning streak. [url=http:/

in Probepost 07.09.2019 09:32
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

DENVER -- Jonas Gustavsson stopped just about everything, including the Colorado Avalanches six-game winning streak. Alvin Kamara Youth Jersey . The backup goalie turned in a 38-save performance and Johan Franzen broke a third-period tie with his second goal of the game as the Detroit Red Wings beat the Avalanche 4-2 on Thursday night to hand Patrick Roy his first loss as a coach. "He had a heck of a game for them," Matt Duchene said of Gustavsson. Had a little motivation, too. This rivalry -- pretty much dormant of late -- just got a little more heated. The Red Wings played inspired hockey after a hard hit knocked defenceman Niklas Kronwall out of the game early in the first period. Seeing him carried off on a stretcher shook up his teammates. "Looked bad," Franzen said. Once they learned he was all right -- a cut on the ear and a concussion -- they went back to dispatching the Avalanche. The Red Wings later announced on their Twitter account that Kronwall "has a concussion; cuts to the ear but hes moving all extremities, being treating in locker room." Cody McLeod received a 5-minute penalty for boarding and a game misconduct. Pavel Datsyuk also had two goals and Daniel Alfredsson added three assists for the Red Wings. But the chatter after the game centred around the hit delivered by McLeod. "I dont know how much time he had to actually slow down there, but hes got to be able to at least lower his point of impact," Franzen said. "Hes got to find a way to not hit (Kronwall) in the head." Kronwall was momentarily knocked out. "It was really scary. He was out. He didnt really know what happened there," fellow defenceman Jonathan Ericsson said. "We found out pretty early he was fine and he was going to recover fine." Roy is withholding his judgment of the play, preferring to see what NHL vice-president of player safety Brendan Shanahan has to say. "To be honest with you, I didnt look at it because I didnt want to look at it," Roy said. "I didnt want to make a comment on it. From the bench, I thought Kronwall turned his back at the last minute. "Does that make it dirty? I guess Shanahan has to make a decision. From the bench I saw a defenceman turn his back at the last second. For anyone who knows the game its hard for a player to stop." Erik Johnson and Gabriel Landeskog scored for the Avalanche as they finished a win short of matching the franchise record for best start (7-0) set by the 1985-86 Quebec Nordiques. Still, its been quite a beginning to the Roy era on the bench. "Were 6-1. We still have the best or second-best record in the league," Duchene said. "Its unfortunate we couldnt have kept it going against these guys, but we played hard and played really well." The Avalanche simply ran into a hot goaltender as Gustavsson bottled up Colorados potent offence most of the game. Even when the Avalanche pulled Semyon Varlamov for an extra skater with more than 1 minute remaining, they couldnt sneak anything past Gustavsson. "That was a tough one," Paul Stastny said. Franzens game-winner came on a power play when he took a pass from Justin Abdelkader and lined a shot over Varlamovs shoulder. Franzen also scored in the first period -- his first two goals of the season. Datsyuk sealed the game when he scored off his own rebound 13:35 into the final period. Varlamov had a rough night against the rival Red Wings, allowing four goals. He had allowed just six in five starts entering the game. Landeskog and Johnson scored in the second period to tie the game at 2. Johnson took the puck from behind his net, skated up the ice with little interference and lined a shot over Gustavssons right shoulder. It was Johnsons first goal since Feb. 17, 2012. The opening period was dominated by a fired-up Detroit team following that hit on Kronwall along the boards. The hit sent his helmet flying as he crashed to the ice. This rivalry may just be heating back up. It used to be a bitter and bloody one during Roys playing days, but its tapered off a bit, in large part due to the slide of the Avalanche, who have missed the playoffs the past three seasons. Can this rivalry get heated again? After all, the two teams meet just twice this season as the Red Wings switched over to the Eastern Conference. "Were a long way before were getting to where the Red Wings are," Roy said. "Its amazing what theyve been doing over the years. Theyve been there (playoffs) every year." NOTES: Gustavsson made his third straight start with Jimmy Howard bothered by a sore hand. ... Varlamov had an assist on Johnsons goal. ... The announced attendance was 18,101, which topped the season opener (18,007). A good portion rooted for the Red Wings. Bobby Hebert Jersey . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys . The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., was edged 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by third-seeded Alize Cornet of France. Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six break points in the three-hour match. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Sam-Mills-Jersey/ . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened.CALGARY - New Calgary Flames general manager Brad Treliving said last week he was in the market for a defenceman with a right-handed shot. He got one Tuesday, along with added insurance in net and some offence up front to replace the departing Mike Cammalleri. Calgary came to terms with tough defenceman Deryk Engelland, who received a significant pay raise in a three-year deal worth US$2.9 million per year. Engellands salary with Pittsburgh last season was $575,000. The Flames also signed local winger Mason Raymond to a three-year, $9.5-million deal and Swiss goaltender Jonas Hiller to a two-year, $9-million contract. "The term was very important for us," Treliving said Tuesday. "We wanted to keep things three years and under, which weve done on all these contracts. "Term in a cap system is what strangles you. You see a lot of long-term deals bought out." Calgary has money to spend under the salary cap and closed in on the cap floor of $51 million Tuesday. The maximum is set at $69 million. The Flames have missed the playoffs five straight seasons. The 32-year-old Cammalleri didnt re-sign with the Flames, despite Calgarys efforts to keep him in the flaming C. Treliving said the Flames offered the forward "significant dollars", but the term "was probably not going to work." Cammalleri entered the free agent market Tuesday and quickly emerged with a five-year, $25-million deal with the New Jersey Devils. Cammalleri had a team-high 26 goals as well as 19 assists in 63 games for the Flames in 2013-14. Hell provide much needed scoring punch to the Devils, who had a winning record despite being one of three NHL teams to score less than 200 goals. "The real decision-making was, the hard decision was leaving Calgary the way I had been treated there and their efforts to keep me around," Cammalleri said during a conference call. "Some of my closest friends are in management in Calgary. They made every effort to try and make it work. It was more a decision for me, a decision on where I wanted to be playing and where I wanted to have a chance to compete and win." Raymond posted 19 goals, 26 assists and 22 penalty minutes in 82 games for Toronto. The 28-year-old grew up in nearby Cochrane, Alta. The six-foot, 185-pound left-winger also received a sizable raise from the Flames after making $1 million on a one-year deal with the Maple Leafs. Raymond was drafted in the second round by the Vancouver Canucks in 2005 and has a career 99 goals and 124 assists in 456 games. "When Mike went away, we felt we needed an NHL player in there,&" Treliving said. Drew Brees Saints Jersey. "I liked the term Mason came in at, I like the versatility. I think he can do a bunch of different jobs and we thought he just fit for us." Hiller posted a 29-13-7 record and five shutouts for Anaheim in 2013-14. The 32-year-olds goals-against average was 2.47 and his save percentage .911. He spent the previous seven seasons with the Ducks and has twice represented Switzerland at the Winter Olympics. Current Flames hockey operations president Brian Burke was Anaheims GM when he signed Hiller in 2007. But Hillers time in Anaheim appeared to be winding down with the emergence of John Gibson and Frederik Andersen this spring. "Obviously Brian has a familiarity. He signed Jonas to Anaheim when he came over from Switzerland," Treliving said. "You look at Anaheims situation last year and at periods of time obviously there were some struggles if you will for Jonas. But there were some periods of brilliance as hes had over his career. "This is a good NHL goaltender. It is the most important position on the team. Without goaltending you have no chance." Hillers salary with the Flames remains the same with a cap hit of $4.5 million annually. The Flames currently have 28-year-old Karri Ramo, with a year remaining on his contract, and prospect Joni Ortio in net. Ramo went 17-15 for Calgary last season. "I dont want to leave Karri Ramo out of the conversation here," Treliving said. "Weve made ourselves deeper at the position. Weve now got competition in the net. "Weve got a goaltender who finished the season strongly here in Karri and weve got a guy who has been a proven goaltender in the league." Engelland, six foot two and 220 pounds, spent the last five seasons with the Penguins. The 32-year-old had six goals and six assists in 56 games this past season. "The price tag on Deryk, obviously its going to get talked about understandably," Treliving said. "We have work to do on the blue-line. We have work to do in terms adding to our reserve list on the blue-line. "As much as we like what Deryks going to bring to us, its also buying time until we can go out and acquire those players, draft those players, procure those players in some manner. "Ours was not the only call to Deryk Engelland. Based on our situation, based on the flexibility we had, we felt its a very fair price and a price worth paying, knowing the type of person were getting." Note to readers: This is a corrected story. An earlier version reported that Engellands deal was for two years. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: