Herzlich Willkommen!!Wir sind noch ein sehr neues One Tree Hill Forum und suchen auch noch viele Charakter. Wirr Wünschen euch dann noch viel spaß hier!! WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN:http://tree-hill-ravens.xobor.de/

MINSK, Belarus -- In winning its group at the world hockey championship, Team Canada beat goaltenders Jan Laco, Jakub Kovar, Pat

in Probepost 07.09.2019 09:32
von jokergreen0220 • 294 Beiträge

MINSK, Belarus -- In winning its group at the world hockey championship, Team Canada beat goaltenders Jan Laco, Jakub Kovar, Patrick Galbraith, Daniel Bellissimo, Anders Nilsson and Steffen Soberg. Aaron Ramsey Wales Jersey . None of them are Finlands Pekka Rinne, who stands as Canadas biggest challenge in Thursdays quarter-final round. Even while a young Finnish team has struggled with penalties, turnovers and a lack of offensive depth, Rinne has been a rock with a 1.65 goals-against average, .929 save percentage and two shutouts. "Pekka is our most important player -- absolutely," coach Erkka Westerlund said Wednesday. "We built our whole system so that goalkeeping is No. 1, and then we try to build the strength (of) defence in front of him. Thats how it is, (how) hockey works." Westerlund said he was not yet satisfied with his teams defensive play but expects improvement. Even if that doesnt happen, Finland has a good chance in Canada if for no other reason than Rinne. Fortunately for the Finns, Rinne is not experiencing any injury problems after missing four months of the Nashville Predators season with a hip infection. Naturally, it took a while for him to get back to feeling right. "Its a process, and I think even when I came here (to Minsk) I thought that hopefully I can improve all the time and I didnt maybe feel 100 per cent," Rinne said. "But now I do, and Im really happy and I feel like my game has been getting better and (Im) just feeling more comfortable." Rinne is playing with confidence and instilling it in his teammates, only six of whom are back from the Sochi Olympics, where Finland won a bronze medal. Tuukka Rask and Kari Lehtonen were the goalies then, but as former Toronto Maple Leafs forward Leo Komarov pointed out, the best thing about his country is knowing there will always be great goaltending. Still, this isnt the Olympics. "Its a different roster, its a different tournament," said Komarov, who repeated his desire to return to the NHL last season. "Its a new day, a new life." But the same, old, reliable Rinne. Canadian defenceman Ryan Ellis knows all about that from parts of three seasons as a Predators teammate of Rinnes. Unlike a lot of other goaltenders, Ellis said Rinne doesnt let game action detract from his practices. "Every day, every practice its like a game," Ellis said. "He tries so hard in net in practice. I remember by first couple years there, I dont think I scored him in the first 10 or 15 practices. And then every time I did, I was pretty impressed with myself, pretty happy." Ellis said Canada was less concerned with how they were going to score on Rinne and more worried about his puck-handling thwarting attack time. "Hes active back there with the puck, so I think the biggest thing that were focused on is keeping the pucks away from him on dumps and stuff," Ellis said. "He gets out to play them a lot. Getting them in the glass and try to get them out of his reach." Thats especially important to a Canadian team that tries to play a hard, North American style on the bigger, international ice surface. Canada has succeeded at holding on to the puck to create chances and through seven games has averaged 34 shots a game. The strategy against Rinne is the same as many other elite goaltenders. "Were going to have to get pucks and traffic to the net," Ellis said. "Its tough for goalies when they get that kind of presence in front of him. Weve got some big guys, so hopefully we can get those guys going." Whether that happens or Rinne keeps rolling will go a long way to determining whether Canada has a date with the United States or Czech Republic in Saturdays semifinals. Westerlund said the Finns "dont have pressure (because) we are underdogs." Thats true. But Rinne still displays big-game confidence. "Im feeling good and Ive been enjoying hockey," Rinne said. "I think thats the biggest thing, when youre just having fun and just letting it go. Just dont think about anything, just play, and I feel like Ive been doing that." Gareth Bale Jersey . James Harden wasnt worried and told his coach as much. "He was fired up but I told him: Its OK. Were going to be all right," Harden said. And they were. Houston scored 17 straight points after that timeout, led by 10 from Harden, to take the lead and roll to an easy 129-106 win. Joe Allen Jersey http://www.soccerwalesstore.com/ashley-williams-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington.BANGKOK, Thailand -- Milos Raonic has seen this scenario play out before. This time, hes hoping for a different result. Raonic reached the semifinals of the Thailand Open on Friday with 6-4, 6-3 win over Spains Feliciano Lopez. That sets up a semifinal match against Frances Richard Gasquet on Saturday. In last months U.S. Open, Raonic beat Lopez in the third round only to find himself facing Gasquet in his next match in New York. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., will be trying to rewrite his recent history with Gasquet after losing their grand slam encounter in five sets. He also kept his hopes alive of reaching the eight-man year-end finals in London with his 58-minute victory over Lopez. Raonic fired 19 aces against Lopez and will be playing his fourth semi-final of the ATP season. "I felt I played really well, I was able to control most of the points when they got started," said Raonic. "Overall I think I did well. "I will be looking for a win tomorrow having recently lost a close five-setter to Richard." Raonic is playing a full autumn schedule in hopes of making the field for London. "Im playing well and hoping to continue in Asia and back in Europe. I have three events out here and two more afterwards in hopes of qualifying for London. I really want to take this opportunity if I can. "I was working on fitness after the Davis Cup, thats why I arrived in Bangkok at the last moment. "I want to be in the best shape possible to try and make a run for London." Raonic, the first Canadian man achieve an ATP top 10 ranking currently stands provisional 11th in the points race for the season wrap up, two behind Gasquet, the defending Bangkok titleholder. Raonic is aiming to become the firstt Canadian to advance into the year-ender in singles. Custom Wales Soccer Jerseys. Raonic began quickly against Lopez with an immediate break of serve and collected the opening set in 30 minutes on his 11th ace. There was more of the same in the quick second set. Raonic has split his two career meeting with Gasquet, who advanced with a 5-7, 6-3, 6-1 win over Russian Mikhail Youzhny. In the other semifinal, top-seeded Tomas Berdych and Gilles Simon of France will meet for the eighth time. Fresh from helping the Czech Republic beat Argentina in the Davis Cup semifinals, Berdych beat Yen-hsun Lu of Taiwan 7-6 (7), 6-4 to maintain his record of never losing before the semifinals in Thailand. However, he hasnt advanced in his two previous appearances. "Sometimes, I was feeling like he was a PlayStation," Berdych said of Lu. "He was there. He was so fast. He hit so many winners." Simon, 5-2 against Berdych, said, "I just hope that I will beat him one more time." Simon said he was going to receive treatment on his back after he needed court-side help from a trainer after the first game of the third set against Igor Sisjling of the Netherlands. After prevailing 6-4, 5-7, 6-4, the third-seeded Simon said it was a struggle to move on to the semifinals. "I felt like I could have lost the two sets I won and I could have won the one I lost," he said. "It was a good win." Asked about the back injury, he said: "I have red lights everywhere. I felt the pain very quickly in the second game of the match. Then it was worse. I thought it would be hard to finish the match at this point but finally I was getting better. My back is not in great shape now but I hope I will be fine (Saturday)." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Dawson
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 370 Themen und 378 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: